Location: Cargo City, Milano Malpensa Airport
Reports To: Cargo Sales Manager and Cargo General Manager
CV should be sent to: email@example.com before July27th.
- Handle cargo reservations and bookings updates, while providing exemplary customer service to all clients.
- Check and review post flight sales documentation.
- Prepare post flight sales reports.
- Communicate effectively via phone, email to both internal and external stakeholders, including agents/customers, airport & cargo operations, GHA, and colleagues in head offices, etc.
- Assist the Supervisor/Manager in various administrative station tasks.
- Update Customers with shipment status.
- Coordinate cargo service activities between sales, operations and ground handling in order to ensure efficient handling of shipments.
- Education: Post-diploma or higher
- Working experience: Minimum 5 years in cargo sales involvement
- Excellent communication skills and problem-solving ability
- Need to be able to demonstrate a passion for continuous improvement
- English is the working language & superior independent work habits
- Knowledge of Word, Excel & PowerPoint and air freight software in general
- Candidate must have a valid Driver License with good driving records
- All persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in Italy. And No criminal records or depending judgement. Company business travel or overseas training may occur in the future, therefore, a valid passport is a must.
- Contract applied is FAIRO, level according to working experience
- Air China Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within four weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to two months.