Questo è l’annuncio comprso su linkedin per la SEAS che cerca una figura professionale per il suo team a Bergamo
We are looking for 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗷𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗘𝗻𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗿 – 𝗠𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 to be based in #Bergamo.
The successful candidate will have the following duties:
– Liaise with Company Management and engineers across the network to ensure the highest possible standard of safety is being met
– Assist with various projects the Maintenance Manager will be responsible for
– Assist the Maintenance Manager with Company procedures issuing and implementing
– Support Maintenance Manager with NAA and /or Quality audits and ensure that standards are being met across the network
– Assist the maintenance Manager in gathering, processing and rendering data for trends and performance monitoring and statistics
– Liaise with internal departments and/or customer’s representative to assist with aircraft AOG recovery efforts
– Relevant Engineering/Aviation degree
– Strong communication skills and ability to work as part of the team
– Lateral thinker who can identify areas of potential improvement and provide solutions
The successful candidate will have computer skills with a strong working knowledge of the most used software and web-based platforms.
In addition, he/she must have strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple priorities at one time.
Apply to: email@example.com